#1 Storm Damage Repair Contractor in Clay, NY
Roofs do a fantastic job of protecting your home from the elements. However, severe storms can damage even the most durable roofing systems. If the storms have caused significant damage to your roof, you can trust the Dynasty Roofing experts to help. We have over two decades of experience providing storm damage repair for commercial and residential roofing systems. We are the roofing contractors to trust when you need a team of professionals that can deliver fast and effective services. Our storm damage repair roofers will quickly restore your property and prevent further damage. Since we are available 24/7, you can trust us to be there whenever you need us.
When to Call Dynasty Roofing for Storm Damage Repair
Unless you can see a branch stuck in your roof, it’s not always easy to know when you have roof damage. Sometimes, you have to look a bit more closely. Some of the common signs of storm damage on a residential roofing system include:
- Missing or damaged shingles
- Visible signs of water damage or leaks from the roof interior
- Collection of asphalt granules in the rain gutters
- Warping of metal shingles
- Buckling and tears in flashing
- Damage to roof supports
What Should You Do After a Storm?
Unfortunately, severe storms can leave you and your family overwhelmed. Here's what to do after a storm to ensure your home's safety:
- Check your roof. Check for any visible signs of damage while walking around your home, but do not climb onto your roof.
- Look around your yard. If you can find signs of wind damage to any trees near your house, decks, and patios, there is a high chance you have roof damage. Flood damage to any parts of your home can also indicate significant storm damage.
- Look at your attic and ceilings. Look for cracks, leaks, and other signs of water damage.
- Document damage. Taking pictures of the property damage is crucial for filing home insurance claims.
Call Dynasty Roofing as soon as you notice any signs of water damage.